01/05/2011

Birth Control Detox - UltraMind Solution

I'm up early this morning. I think the Calcium D-Glucarate is helping. My nose isn't feeling as stuffy as it usually does when I wake up. I have a lot of energy today and am feeling pretty optimistic. 


I should mention that last night I started reading the Ultra Mind book that my doctor recommended, you can find it here The UltraMind Solution: The Simple Way to Defeat Depression, Overcome Anxiety, and Sharpen Your Mind. Its a good book so far, focusing on balancing the way your brain works & fixing it. The ObGyn told me she has read this and it was a good book to read for my hormonal problems and the PCOS. She specifically mentioned another book for PCOS that I will post a link to when I find where I wrote it down :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nutty Chipmunk

Nutty Chipmunk