05/11/2011

Being Psychic

I work as a computer tech by day and a psychic by night. This is a very odd combination since one is left brain oriented and the other is right. 

Most of my friends are not aware of my night job. My logical sense keeps me from scaring them away. I dont speak about it to anyone at work, and I keep my intuitive ideas and thoughts to myself no matter how much I want to blurt out the solution to their problem. 

How did I get into readings? Well its a long and short story, but heartache drove me to call a reader who not only helped mend my broken heart, but urged me to see my true potential. You cant run from destiny, it has a way of finding you regardless of how much you stray from the path. 

When I go into work and fix a computer there is no excitement with the result, but when I help someone I cant help but feel so ecstatic and happy with life afterwards. Its made me realize that your career should always make you feel good about who you are and what youve done and there is no better feeling than that. 

I still have my day job for now, and until I can manifest enough money to leave my day job comfortably I will not be completely switching careers but will accept donations LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nutty Chipmunk

Nutty Chipmunk